Terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions of Thrislington Cubicles Limited (‘the Company’)
Unless specifically stated in our quotation, it is assumed that standard plain HP & SG colour laminates will be used from the Thrislington range at the time in force.
Our quotation assumes that the standard cubicle dimensions are a height of 2000mm from f.f.l, (with a floor clearance of 150mm), and a depth of 1500mm for the dividing panels, unless otherwise stated; if they exceed these dimension and it is not clearly stated, we will need to revise our quotation accordingly.
All products are priced on a modular basis and are not subject to re-measure, other than for quantity of product.
Our quotation is based on our interpretation of your requirements and on the stated quantities. We do however, reserve the right to submit a further quotation should our interpretation and/or stated quantities prove to be incorrect.
*Due to the specialist nature of our products, the items included within our quotation are available on a supply and install basis only.
The stated price is fixed for a period of 1 month from date of this quotation.
The standard delivery lead times will be advised at the point of order and are generally 4-6 working weeks from receipt of all manufacturing information, unless specifically agreed in writing by an authorised representative of the Company. Approval of drawings will add a minimum of 2 weeks to this period.
Our quotation assumes that deliveries can be made between the hours of 7:30a.m. and 5:00p.m, Monday to Friday, and can be delivered using our articulated heavy goods vehicle. If this is not feasible, it is the contractor’s responsibility to inform the Company in writing, and the Company reserves the right to charge an additional amount for delivery by an alternative transport method.
If the contractor defaults on the agreed delivery date of goods, the Company reserves the right to charge for storage on a weekly basis of £500 per week.
Where deliveries have been agreed in advance and the Company is subsequently prevented from making a delivery, then the Company reserves the right to charge for an abortive delivery.
*Our quotation assumes that the Company will provide offloading and distribution of its products to a safe storage position provided by the contractor, on the appropriate floor level and close to the area of installation. If we are unable to store our products close to the installation area, then either, the contractor is responsible for moving the product to the installation area prior to our fitter’s attending site (at the contractor’s cost and risk), or the Company reserves the right to charge for further distribution of the products to the installation area, once the fitting team arrive on site.
*We have allowed for the number of offloads stated in our quotation. If the project programme dictates that further deliveries are required, then they will be charged at a cost of £400 each. Out of hours offloading will be charged at £600 each and it is the contractor’s responsibility to inform the Company in writing should this service be required.
*Our installation cost includes for cut-outs for the soil pipe and cistern handle/push plate to w.c access modules and the waste pipe on a w.h.b or urinal module. In relation to vanity units, our quotation allows for one bowl cut-out per 750mm of vanity top. All apertures must be pre-marked by the contractor or his representative, whilst our fitting team is on site. If additional cut-outs are required, they will be charged at £15 per cut-out. If a return visit is required to complete the cut-outs, this will be charged at our standard daywork rate.
*Our quotation is based upon continuous working for our fitting team during normal (7:30a.m.-5:00p.m.) working hours, any deviation from this must be specifically agreed in writing by an authorised representative of the Company.
Payment Terms are no later than 30 days from the date of invoice, subject to satisfactory credit facilities being offered; terms of payment for applications are to be as per the agreed sub-contract terms. The date of invoice relates to the delivery/installation of goods; the date of application is as per the agreed schedule of dates provided by the Main Contractor.
Discount: any discount shown is strictly for payment within the agreed sub-contract payment terms. If payment is not received in accordance within these terms, the discount will be disallowed. Please note: The Company will exercise its statutory rights to claim interest and compensation charges under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998, as amended and supplemented by the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations 2002, if it is not paid according to the agreed credit terms.
Retention of Title:
1. The Goods shall be at the Buyer's risk as from delivery.
2. In spite of delivery having been made the property in the Goods shall not pass from the Company until :
(i) the Buyer has paid the Contract Price in full; and
(ii) no other sums are due from the Buyer to the Company
3. Until property in the Goods passes to the Buyer in accordance with clause  the Buyer shall hold the goods on a fiduciary basis as bailee for the Company.
4. The Company shall be entitled to recover the Contract Price notwithstanding that property in the Goods has not passed from the Company.
5. Until such time as property in the Goods passes from the Company to the Buyer the Company shall be entitled to retake possession of the Goods upon the happening of any of the events specified in clause .
6. For the purpose of any repossession pursuant to clause , the Company or its agent shall be entitled to enter upon any relevant land where the Goods are situated with such transport as may be necessary, sever the Goods from the land (where applicable) and remove the Goods. All costs incurred by the Company or its agent shall be borne by the Buyer.
7. The specified events for the purposes of clause  above are as follows:
(i) The Buyer fails to pay the Contract Price or any other sum to the Company when it is due and payable;
(ii) The Buyer is unable to pay its debts (as defined by section 123, sections 222 to 224 or section 268 of the Insolvency Act 1986 or any re-enactment or amendment thereof);
(iii) A bankruptcy order is made against the Buyer or a liquidator or trustee is appointed on any portion of the Buyer's estate or effects;
(iv) The Buyer convenes any meeting of creditors or makes an arrangement or proposal for a voluntary arrangement or compounds with its creditors;
(v) The Buyer has a receiver appointed over it or any of its assets or (being a company) passes a resolution for its winding up or files any application for the appointment of an administrator or has a petition for the winding up of the Buyer presented or an application for the appointment of an administrator is filed or made or an administrative receiver, receiver and manager, administrator, provisional liquidator or liquidator appointed in respect of the Buyer;
8. The Buyer shall not pledge or in any way charge by way of security for any indebtedness any of the Goods which are the property of the Company. Without prejudice to the other rights of the Company, if the Buyer does so all sums whatever owing by the Buyer to the Company shall forthwith become due and payable.
9. The Buyer shall insure the Goods and keep them insured to the full amount of the Contract Price against "all risks" to the satisfaction of the Company until the date that the property in the Goods passes from the Company, and shall whenever requested by the Company produce a copy of the policy of insurance. Without prejudice to the other rights of the Company, if the Buyer fails to do so all sums whatever owing by the Buyer to the Company shall forthwith become due and payable."
These Terms and Conditions will apply to all work undertaken by the Company. Where the Company is engaged as a Sub-Contractor on a project, it is prepared to enter into standard forms of Sub-Contract un-amended. Unless specifically agreed otherwise in the un-amended Sub-Contract documentation, all of these Terms and Conditions will apply. Should any of the above Terms and Conditions be specifically altered by the Sub-Contract, all other Terms and Conditions will remain in force.
Cancellation of Order: A written cancellation of an order will be accepted by the Company without charge to the buyer, where such cancellation can take place without financial loss to the Company. Once the execution of an order has been commenced by the Company, the buyer shall be responsible for payment of the value of work and services executed by the Company up to the date of the written receipt of cancellation. If a substantial part of the order had been executed by the Company, then cancellation can only take place with the written consent of the Company.
Insurances Public and Product Liability with Indemnity limit of £ 5,000,000
Employer’s Liability with Indemnity limit of £10,000,000
Contractors All Risk - only provided if specifically allowed for in a quotation.
It is assumed that the Companies sub-contract works and materials stored on site come within the umbrella of the Project Works Insurance taken out in joint names of the main contractor and employer.
*Liquidated and Ascertained Damages are restricted to 10% of the stated sub contract total sum.
*Protection of sub contract works is to be provided by the contractor, unless specifically stated otherwise.
*Day Rate: £350.00.
*Abortive Visit: £350.00
*Removal of rubbish has been included for within our quotation, to a centrally located skip provided by the Contractor.
*Other Attendances: By Contractor.
Please note that The Company does not supply any sanitary ware.
Thrislington Cubicles Limited is an accredited BS EN ISO 9001:2000 company.
*Applies to Supply and Install only Contracts
Please note that our policy with regard to the information you supply is as follows:
- Contact details will be entered and stored on our database for administrative and marketing purposes. We will contact you in response to your initial enquiry to us.
- We may wish to contact you on other occasions if we think you may be interested in any of our other products, or to let you know about new products. if you prefer us not to do this, would you please click this box.
- The information you supply will only be used by Thrislington Leisure and will not be passed on to any third party.
- The information you supply will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act.
Please note that we have a continual programme of product improvement. Therefore while we will try to ensure that any change is reflected on this site as soon as possible, we reserve the right to change any aspect of the specification without prior notice.